- The Mobile Factory has developed a concept whereby concrete rubble, caused by natural disasters, wars and urban renewal, is transformed into a series of related building elements. With this, any building shape and design can be realized for low-rise buildings up to a size of 60 m2.
- The factory fits in a container (watch the video >>), is therefore mobile and can be placed, completely self-sufficient, at the desired location. Local parties can contribute to the realization of vital communities.
- The Mobile Factory was partly created thanks to the Fair Life Foundation.
- Plug & Play Housing is a socio-economic development of the social reconstruction project of The Mobile Factory in Haiti, applying the knowledge developed to enter the Tiny Houses market.
- The houses are easy to build on the basis of a manual and simply to reconfigure because of the fact we don’t use mortar. The construction is therefore mobile and fully C2C.
- Plug & Play Housing is a commercial activity with both economic, social and environmental values, based on the foundations of the purpose economy.
- Economic profits are partly donated to Fair Life Foundation, for the benefit of (re) construction projects, such as those in Haiti.
- Growing market for small, affordable homes of 36 – 60 m2.
- Ecological relief of the environment on different scales.
- Self-sufficient, no infrastructure facilities required. Fullt C 2 C.
- Increasing social demand for a sustainable, self supporting lifestyle.
- Value for money: mobile, worthy and comfortable, customized small homes.
- Great variety of design from standardized construction elements.
Any shape & design
Plug & Play services
In collaboration with partners specializing in Off Grid facilities, Plug & Play solutions have been developed for:
- Electricity – solar panels and energy storage
- Water – purification (rain) water
- Sanitary – bio composting system
- Heat – pellet-stove method
- Interior – modular compositions